Here is everything you need to get you started quickly and easily
Also, watch our for the ‘Good food groups‘ section and our new monthly newsletter arriving in spring 2013 providing you with tips from our experts and stories from our membership at your fingertips.
If you need more help and want to talk to one of our experts or nutritionists come to one of our seminars filled with tips, advice and industry myth busters.
December top tips so you can avoid the Christmas temptations
1. Be extra good the week before Christmas to balance out Boxing and Christmas Day.
2. Try to eat before you go to a party.
3. Do 1 extra exercise class the week before and after and you can enjoy your dessert on Christmas Day.
4. Remember it’s a holiday so don’t beat yourself up if you give in to temptation.
5. On the 3rd January renew your resolve and begin again.
6. Don’t let anyone make you feel one tiny bit guilty if you slipped.
7. Remember if you have the strength to say I don’t feel guilty then you can also say I don’t need to apologise and this will let you just get on with it.