Sweet Potato Chips
Tasty and healthy too!
1 very large sweet potato, parboiled
Rock salt to taste
1-2 oz. olive oil to cook (do not over oil)
Fish slice or tongs
- Don’t over excessively boil the potato or it will turn to mush. Test with fork to see if slightly softened then slice into chip length strips.
- Heat pan and place chips, leaving to cook. Turn each chip as they go slightly brown.
- When all cooked serve with rock salt for flavouring.
- Keep turning the chips to get an evenly colour.
- Rock salt is one of the tastier and healthy condiments to flavour with these chips.