Roasted Winter Vegetables
Hearty vegetables to get you through the winter
Large plastic bag, a freezer bag is good for this
Large oven dish
1. Prepare your vegetables, clean and scrap if necessary then dry off with a kitchen towel,
2. Place all vegetables in the bag and drizzle with olive oil
3. Add some mixed herbs then twist the bag closed and shake the contents so that all the vegetables are covered with the oil.
4. Pour the vegetables onto a roasting pan and place into a preheated oven electric mark 190-200c and roast until start to turn golden brown.
- The more herbs you add the more flavour you savour in the finished work.
- The time you cook the vegetables the more the flavour it preserved.