This drink is so good for you, and though it may not be your favorite drink, if you have a juicer all you have to do is buy an extra bag of carrots with your Christmas and New Year’ s shopping.
Why not get someone to put a juicer on your Christmas list and be good to yourself for the rest of the year.
8 large carrots per person
Garnish – Optional
1. Have your juicer ready
2. Scrape your carrots and then based on the strength of your juicer cut them up, preferably into quarters.
3. If you want to drink it straight away place a tall glass under the juicers spout and juice away.
• Make it festive by adding a garnish such as mint or an orange slice
• Carrot juice tends to settle quickly, so stir the pitcher before serving.
• You can use water to dilute you carrot juice
• Otherwise expect it to have a consistency and texture similar to whole milk.
Recipes no. GSG002