Easy,Peasy Curry in a hurry!
1 tbs coconut oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 piece of ginger about 3/4″ grated
2 or 3 chicken breasts or left over turkey ( this will do 2 meals )
1 jar Pataks mild curry paste
- Wash chicken under cold water, pat dry with kitchen paper then chop into bite size pieces
- Put into a bowl with the curry paste and marinate for 15 mins or longer if you wish
- Slice the onion, chop the garlic and grate the ginger. Then get your wok and turn on the gas.
- Place 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into the wok and heat gently.
- Add the onion and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add the garlic and ginger keep stiring for another minute or two
- Then add the chicken and toss (turn the gas down at any point if its to hot)for just a minute or two
- Now add about a jar of water, cover the pot and slowly cook till you have nice sauce
- Finally, you can serve with a portion Quinoa.
- Add hot spices slowly to increase the hotness of the curry.